Monday, May 10, 2010

Damn tired@@

ehem..should i talk about yesterday's thing
ok..yesterday my family and i
hanged out to a new building call Axis Atrium
just located behind our flat la..
well actually other shoplots haven built yet
so..we only go to Carrefour inside there
its same with other place de carrefour la
nothing special..
then we went to batu caves had our lunch
we ate Bak Kut teh..
walao!super nice..thumbs up!haha
really very very very nice la~~~
then..bla bla bla
today~~
as usual..attend to school
then went perhimpunan hor i really behtahan
that Stupid Teacher with Stupid Rules!
TMD~just forget it==
after finish school me and Jing ru
wanted went to Paragon
she wants to buy watch la
unfortunately..my mum cuti..tak ada buka kedai==
i'm her daughter i also don't know
very paiseh ar..then no one fetch me go home
how??so i walk lo..at first me want take bus..
at last i didn't take..so walk for 1hour++
to reach my home@@
walao eh~penatnya..
my leg want patah liao..no next time
and i don't want anymore
one people walk leh..so boring and lonely
if got a friend accompany me,,maybe i will think think 1st
so tired..go to sleep lo
bye bye la^^

No comments:

Post a Comment